Pen-to-Paper Journalling is the result of visionary, Leona j Daniels. She is a journal advocate who credits journaling with making her content, creative, a better mom, partner and teacher.

I am incredibly proud to say that she is my mother and that I did indeed grow up watching her journal. I was inspired to begin my own journaling journey at a young age and have witnessed firsthand the benefits. I now have the great privledge of working of alongside my mom and her partner on this mission. We strive to help all people grow intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually through the process of putting pen-to-paper.

I have created this blog to coincide with th pen-to-paper website. I have come to recognize the parallels between blogging and journaling. Here you will be able to read my thoughts on different topics relevent to journaling as pen-to-paper continues to grow and blossom. Passions are stirring and I truly believe that a journaling revolution is upon us. Society and people are so focused on getting their lives just right so it is time to pull out our pens and paper and just write.

For more information check out our website: http://www.pen-to-paper.com/ and be sure to look for us on facebook!







Monday, February 21, 2011

Pen to Paper on the News!!

My mom has known for some time now that Journaling has the power to change lives. As a little girl I grew up watching my mom journal not really knowing exactly what was taking place. But here I am, a young adult, and I can see the profound change journaling has had in her life. In turn, I now take pen to paper on my life journey. It is really interesting that Pen-to-Paper's vision is: To help all people grow intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually through the process of putting pen to paper. That is exactly what my mom did for me and that is now what she is doing with her business. The other day, CBC news reporter Patrice Moresseau came to our house and interviewed my mom on her work. Being able to sit there and listen to my mom tell her story was amazing. The most powerful part I thought, was when she said that she credits being the person she is today and the mother that she is today to journaling. My mom is an amazing person and an even more amazing mom. If she is crediting that to journaling then it is clearly very powerful stuff!


We are all so proud of what we are doing at Pen-to-Paper and are so appreciative to CBC for allowing us to share our story! So take a look!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and inspiring interview. Isn't it amazing how much can be crammed into two minutes? And how sweet that mother and daughter are working together on a noble mission. That seems far less common that sons following in their father's footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to find a kindred spirit ~ thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!